Samuel Kam a.k.a Ah Kam
Saturday, April 19, 2008
I've been TAGGED! by Richard Low
1. What is the show you hope to watch now?
2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
Know the future, who doesnt want to know about the future?
3. What do you think of your brother(s)/sister(s)?
She's a playful girl, it would be good if she play less and study more. Hope she would be able to do well in her UPSR this year.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
No matter how many places I could go during my life, I must at least be able to go to Old Trafford once(Man Utd home ground, for those who don't know)
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?1 dream?
Hmm, can I be more greedy? the 1 dream to come true that is all my dreams to come true. LOL
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes, scientifically and yes, metaphorically
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
The ones dear to me may it be her, family members or friends
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Multiply the amount then again multiplying the new amount. Then I can do what ever I would love to. (Face it people, this is a no money no talk world)
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
It really depends on the situation, and who is it.
10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
To be happy together and supporting each other would be great.
11. Do you believe in "forever"?
Yes, why not BUT, there is always a but, no one knows the future. Believing it is one thing, working for it is another thing.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Those that talk big but do nth, but its still best not to hate others. Everyone has a bad side, why not look on the positive points of a person rather than dwelling on the negatives.
13. What is your ambition?
For the moment, academically maintaining my CGPA score and also be able to pursue a professional qualification for finance (CFA) later on after my studies in degree level.
14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Yea it would be nice if you point it out to me, but tone down the negative comments and make it easier to accept. It would make me take in easier. HAHA
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
People around me.
16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
17. What is the thing that you really want now?
Thin down! I'm overweight!
18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
19. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
20. Are you hungry right now?
No, just had dinner.
Quite fun, but the last question is kinda lame.
Hereby, i tag kok hsien, thomas, yang and yuen. LOL
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Little children are just so cute. Their actions always make us laugh. The way the speak, how honest they are when they say something is very adorable. This little miracles just brighten ups our life.
Check this out:
Kick his ask~
See her going ohhh at the end is also damn funny! haha
Charlie~ That really HURTS!
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
What do you normally answer when someone ask you: 'How are you?'
The typical, very boring answer would normally be, 'I'm fine, how bout you?'
(Leave comment la, if you have a different yet boring style of answer a 'How are you?')
By answering 'I'm fine' does not really answer the question of 'How are you?' Its more like letting the person who asked the question to make up what he/she think 'I'm fine' is. Such a boring answer right?
So next time when someone ask you 'How are you?', give the person a proper answer by not just stopping at I'm fine. (hey, I'm also one of the 'I'm fine' people ok. I think this entry is also a note-to-self entry.)
Seriously I don't know what is the point of this entry. Just feel like it posting it.
|Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies|